Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review of 2010-11 Panini Classics

   Hey guys, over the holiday weekend I bought and ordered some wax. I picked up a box of 2010-11 Panini Classics from one of my local card shops. This was my first time buying "Classics" and overall I am happy with this product. This is one of the most colorful card sets that is available for 2011. This product sells for about $75.00 online and about $100.00 at the card shop. What stands out to me about this product is the vivid colors, and of course the possibility of the many auto's this set can provide; Koby, Griffin, are just a few names that are offered.

Configuration:  18 packs per box. 8 cards per pack

BOX BREAK
- 2 Autographs (including 1 Autographed Rookie #'d/699 or less) and 2 Memorabilia Cards per Box
- At Least 1 Legend (#'d/999) per Box
- At Least 12 Inserts per Box



No comments:

Post a Comment