Monday, May 30, 2011

Case Hit from 09-10 Panini Certified Materials


     Hey guys, just wanted to show everyone my case hit from (2) boxes of 09-10 Panini Certified Materials. This is a beautiful short printed Jerry West auto. It is card "2 of 35", and it is a case hit. I am a huge fan of the "Certified Materials" product. If you havent had a chance to pick up a pack or box, I highly recomend it guys. There are also "blaster" boxes that are really cheap for what you get, (3) packs come in the "blaster" boxes for about $30 bucks (one hit per "blaster" box). Thanks agian guys for your time, and June will be a great month for Panini basketball. June 22nd will be the release date of "Panini Gold Standard" wich I will be doing a detailed review and a HD box break, so check back and as always, if you have a question or comment, or your looking for a specific basketball card, hit me up and I will try my best to help you! Thanks guys, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment