Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Panini Contenders Patches box break

Hey guys, today I was suprised when ups came a day earlier and brought my package!. Last week I ordered a box of 2011 Panini Contender Patches. I will be posting my hits a little later tonight so stay tuned, needless to say it was a good order, got some cards I been wanting to add to my personal collection, so it worked out. I will be doing a full description of the cards, and coming soon will be my very on "box breaking vids". Be sure to check back at this site for my links to HD box breaks of sports hobby boxes/tins and also Nascar. I will say after today I think I will be focusing on hobby tins! Please feel free to post what hobby tins (any sport is fine) that you would like to have full, in depth descriptions and see box breaks! Thanks guys and check back soon, I will be posting my pulls from today, lets see if i made a profit from todays breaks. Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment