Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Collecting and making money? can it be done in today's market

Hey guys, I just started collecting sport cards agian and was blown away when I seen how much they have changes since the early 90's. I had to have some "relic" or "memorabilia" cards as soon as I seen them. So I ordered online, 2 boxes of basketball cards ( about 110 bucks for 2 hobby boxes), Make a long story short, according to the current price guides, I actally made a profit off my 2 box purchase. Ofcourse I haven't sold any cards, just stating current prices, but oh well, what a introduction to card collecting. If your interested give me a shout and ill post what boxes I think can actually turn a profit, and I invite anyone to post "secrets" of card collecting. Thanks all, stay tuned for my opinions on card collecting and trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment