Thursday, July 7, 2011

2011 Totally Certified Coming Friday! (July 8th)

  Hey guys, just checked my shipping info and 2011 Certified will be here tomorrow!! So please check back and hopefully I can show you guys some sp's and nice autos. I would also like to take this time to thank the 600 viewers in 10 countries who take their time to read my blog. I really appreciate your guys support and I will continue to deliver quality info on current releases. Also don't forget to follow this blog, I have some special rewards that will be only available to the "followers". Once there are maybe 10+ "followers" I will randomly select (1) follower per month to receive a FREE relic/auto card!! I will pay for all shipping to the winners! This is just my way of showing my gratitude for you guys taking your time to share this hobby with me. Thanks again guys and talk with ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment