Saturday, June 4, 2011

Taking a little break from basketball to Review Donruss "Americana" 2009

    Hey guys, I know this isnt Basketball, but I had completely bought all the good stuff from my local card shop. There was a opened box of Americana with (2) packs left, so I bought both packs to try it out. I must say I was impressed with this product, I will show the hits soon. I actually gave my grandparents the cards b/c they were fans of the people that were on the cards. Give me a couple days to get some pics of the cards and I will post them asap! This is the box break down as well as what auto/relics that can be pulled from 09 Americana:

Configuration:  4 packs per box. 5 cards per pack

PER BOX ITEMS:4 MEMORABILIA OR AUTOGRAPHS
1 PARALLEL
2 INSERTS
1 OTHER INSERT OR PARALLEL

AUTOGRAPHS: Jackie Chan, Patrick Stewart, John Cusack, Gary Sinise, Lauren Bacall, Richard Dreyfuss, Kurt Russell, Malcolm McDowell, Charlie Daniels, Goldie Hawn, Burt Reynolds, Peter Graves, Elijah Wood, Albert Brooks, Julia Louis-Dreyfus.


New Auto's for 2009 include: James Caan, William Forsythe, Tori Spelling, Eric Roberts, David Carradine, Ralph Macchio, Joey Lawrence, Michael Madsen

SIGNED HOLLYWOOD LETTERS FROM: James Caan, Richard Dreyfuss, Elijah Wood, John Cusack, Jackie Chan, Lauren Bacall, Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn, Vickie Lawrence, Jane Russell, Barbara Eden.


Plus alot more cut auto's and parallels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment