Sunday, June 26, 2011

Redemptions Redemptions Redemptions!

    Hey guys, I had some friends ask me how to get their redemption(s) in a fashionable time. There are 2 "rules" when it comes to Redemptions. First, "hot" players and "legends" take longer then "regular" players to sign their cards. Second, after 4 months, you can choose a alternate player to replace your original redemption player. I am in the process of waiting on 3 redemptions as we speak. My advice to you guys is call twice a week, asking about your redemption(s). Everytime I call the manufacturers, they put me on hold to check to see if the card(s) have been signed. Only once have they actually said, "your card has been signed and will be shipped today", unfortunately it wasnt the card I wanted. So if you have a Koby Bryant or Magic Johnson, expect it to take the full length of time (can be up to 2-4 years) the manufacturers state.

No comments:

Post a Comment